The Power of Giving Back
At Atlantic, we believe a true measure of a company can be determined by its impact and involvement in the community. That’s why we focus on giving back to worthwhile charities and organizations that make a positive impact in people’s lives every day. Along with raising monetary contributions to these terrific causes, our employees are physically engaged in the community and doing their part to make it a better place. Here are some of the programs we’re thrilled to support.
Our Community Programs:
- United Way of Metropolitan Toronto – A match system dollar for dollar for what our employees contribute throughout our 22 manufacturing plants and warehouses
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund (JDRF) – A match system dollar for dollar for what our employees contribute. 2017 was our 22nd consecutive year in walking in Toronto for this worthy event.
- Annual Scarborough Christmas Project Engagement Food Drive
- The End all Cancer Walk for Princess Margaret Hospital
- Scarborough’s “Squirrel’s Nest” Children’s Day Care Centre
- Ronald McDonald “McHappy Day” House Charities
- Markham-Stouffville District Hospital
- North York General Hospital
- University of Toronto Endowed Annual Scholarship
- Centennial College Toronto Endowed Annual Scholarship